Welcome

About Us

Our Members

St Timothy Tennis Club is located in Catonsville, MD. We are an outdoor club and our season generally runs from late April to November of each year. We have about 250 active members and we welcome new members. We offer 5 har-tru clay tennis courts. There are many leagues that we participate in and we typically have round robins that allow new members to mix with established members.

Our History

Cafe on The Grove

St Timothy Tennis Club was established in 1958. The founding members were John John,etc. The courts were initially red clay similiar to what is used at the French Open. In 1962, the 5 courts were converted to har-tru clay surface.